The online reservation system for Saskatchewan Provincial Parks is now open. To avoid overload of the system, the open dates for each park are staggered. Click to reserve your camping site for the summer of 2018.
The 2018 provincial park launch schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 9: Blackstrap, Pike Lake.
- Tuesday, April 10: Buffalo Pound, Douglas, Danielson.
- Wednesday, April 11: Echo Valley, Rowan’s Ravine.
- Thursday, April 12: Duck Mountain, Good Spirit Lake, Greenwater Lake.
- Friday, April 13: Crooked Lake, Moose Mountain.
- Monday, April 16: Cypress Hills.
- Tuesday, April 17: Saskatchewan Landing, The Battlefords.
- Wednesday, April 18: Meadow Lake.
- Thursday, April 19: Bronson Forest, Lac La Ronge, Makwa Lake.
- Friday, April 20: Candle Lake, Great Blue Heron, Narrow Hills.